This copycat Starbucks® Lemon Loaf is seriously delicious and simple to make!
I have serious love for just about anything lemon. The tart and then sweet flavors…..they just make my mouth water thinking about them! One of my favorites is the Starbucks® Lemon Pound Cake. I don’t visit there often, but when I do, I always grab a slice.
Imagine my excitement when I made this Copycat Starbucks® Lemon Pound Cake at home!! Squeals a plenty for sure! This recipe is easy to make and tastes so much like the real thing!
This site is in no way affiliated with Starbucks®, which is a registered trademark.
Check out these other incredibly simple copycat recipes:
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- Copycat Cheddar’s Croissant Bread Pudding
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
Copycat Starbucks® Lemon Pound Cake
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup + 1 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- In another bow blend the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
- Combine both bowls and mix well. Add the oil and blend.
- Bake for 45 min — or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool and then remove from the pan.
- Spread the icing over the top. Cut into 1″ slices.
- Serve and enjoy!!