If you have been holding out for a deal on a Costco Membership, we’ve got one for you! For a limited, time, you can spend just $55 and receive the following (an overall savings of nearly $79):
- 1-year Gold Star Membership
- $20 Costco Cash Card
- Coupons for 3 Kirland Signature Products:
AA Batteries, 72 ct ($18.99 value)
Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
Savings coupon for $25 off of a $250 Costo purchase
This offer is valid for new members only. So, if you have a current membership, you can not purchase one and use it when it is time to renew. If you have been a member in the past, you might be eligible:
- If your membership expired on September 30, 2015 or earlier, you are a new member
- If your membership expired on October 1, 2015 or later, you are not eligible
The big question is this — How Can I Score This Deal?! Follow these steps:
- Visit Living Social and purchase the deal.
- You will receive a voucher from Living Social and can redeem it online.
- That will be followed up with an email from Costco, which will provide you with your Membership Activation Certificate, which you will print.
- Take your certificate to your local Costco to finalize your membership.
- Your Costco Cash Card will be provided to you at the time you sign up, and the coupons will follow in the mail within 4 weeks after you redeem the voucher.
As usual with these offers, they only allow a limited number to be purchased at a discount. You should also read the fine print to make sure you completely understand the terms of your purchase.