I am posting this in hopes that some of you will be able to use it. Before you go through the steps, note that the coupon will print without any brand listed and that it is redeemable only at your store (which you will select from a list)….so this one may or may not be accepted where you shop. So – now that you’ve been informed, here is the scoop:
- Head over to Souped-Up Suppers.
- At the very bottome of the page, click on “Free Code Play“
- Enter your code and email address in the boxes provided.
- In the “Grocer name” box, type in one letter of the alphabet. I started with A and went all the way to Z.
- When you type in the beginning letter a drop down box will appear with all the available stores.
- Choose your store and click “Check Your Code” (you either win a cart full of groceries or a $0.50 coupon).
- On the next page, fill in your info (all fields required) and then you’ll be prompted to print your coupon.
- Coupon prints as a manufacturer coupon: Save $0.50 off any ground beef purchase. Coupon valid only at “store name”
Thanks Coupon Katarina!