If you are new to shopping at CVS it can be daunting to figure out how to make the most out of your purchases. Below you will find a few transactions to help you get started on building up and using those Extra Care Bucks. These transactions can all be run individually in one trip or you can make more than one and run them in this same order.
$ 1.00 Carefree pantiliners (20 – 22 ct)
– 0.50 $0.50/1 Carefree Product, exp. 10/31/11 (SS 08/21/11)
$ 1.00 out of pocket + receive $1 in ECB
– 1.00 ECB from Transaction #1
– 0.98 FREE Hershey’s Air Delight Aerated Milk Chocolate Bar wyb Milk Chocolate Bar, exp. 10/9/11 (SS 08/28/11)
$ 0.00 0ut of pocket plus earn $0.99 in ECB
– 0.99 ECB from Transaction #2
– 1.50 2 – $0.75/1 Keebler Granola Fudge Bars, (RP 07/10/11) or$0.75/1 Keebler Granola Fudge Bars printable
So, you will have paid a total of $3.51 out of your pocket for:
2 – Hershey’s Air Candy Bars
2 – Keebler Granola Fudge Bars
Plus, you will still have $2 left to spend — which is like a NET of $1.51 out of your pocket for everything!! Make sure to check out all of this week’s CVS deals!