|Are you new to CVS? You’ll want to read up on CVS 101 to learn how to make the most of your Extra Care Bucks.|
If you are new to shopping at CVS, it can be overwhelming knowing how to get started. To help make it easier, I’ve shared transactions below to help you get the most for your money. If your CVS allows for multiple transactions in one trip (some are no longer allowing this), you can do each of these individually in one shopping trip.
You can also make several trips to the store this week – but remember that the longer you wait to run these, the greater the risk of the products being out of stock. If that happens, make sure you ask your cashier for a rain check and you can then return to the store once the items are re-stocked and run your transactions (keep in mind that the coupons listed below may not be available at that time).
$1.99 Mennen Speed Stick
– 0.50 $0.50/1 Speed Stick Antiperspirant or Deodorant
Plus receive $1 in ECB
$2.87 Colgate Total
– 1.00 $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 6/12/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/2/2011) (regional)
– 1.00 ECB from Transaction #1
$0.87 out of pocket
Plus, receive $1 in ECB
* if you do not have the $1/1 coupon and use the $0.75/1 coupon, you will pay $1.05 out of pocket instead
$6.79 RePresh Tampons
– 1.00 $1/1 RePhresh Tampons printable
– 1.00 ECB from Transaction #2
$4.79 out of pocket
Plus, receive $6.79 in ECB
$12.00 2 Dove Body Wash
3.50 1 Dove Body Mist
– 2.00 2 – $1/1 Dove Body Wash 6/26/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/24/2011)
– 0.75 2 – $0.75/1 Dove Anti-Perspirant, Deodorant or Body Mist 6/26/2011 RP Insert (exp 7/24/2011)
– 6.79 ECB from Transaction #3
$ 5.96 out of pocket
Plus, receive $5 in ECB
When you are through with your shopping trip, you will have received the following:
Mennen Speed Stick Dedorant
2 Dove Body Was
Dove Body Mist
You will pay a grand total of $13.11 (plus sales tax where applicable) out of your pocket and still have $5 in ECB — so a net total of $8.11 for everything.
Check out all of this week’s CVS deals!