Here is another great printable coupon to save $5.00 off of a $20.00 purchase at CVS. This one will take a little more to get to, but will be worth it when you do.
Follow these directions:
• Go here and type CVS in the search box in the upper left hand side.
• Hit search and you’ll be redirected to a new page and you should see a banner ad (you will not get any search results). This rectangular ad is located at the top of the site.
• Keep hitting refresh/reload until you see a CVS ad that says “Peel to Save”. Be sure to refresh until you find the right one – don’t click it when you see Find a Store.
• Click on the ad and start peeling!
• After you’re done, wait a minute and you should see a spot on the right side of the banner in a yellow circle that says “Print Your Coupon Now!”
• Click on it and you’ll be able to print your very own $5 off $20 CVS coupon with an expiration date of 12/31/09!
(Thanks Hip to Save! )