If you love Starbucks, you know that it can be a bit expensive. However, I’ve found a way to help you SAVE MONEY!!! Right now, Raise.com has Starbucks gift cards marked down as much as 8% off. However, if you are a NEW Raise shopper, I’ve got a way for you to increase your savings to as much as 28%!!!
You will find that $26 gift cards are marked down to $23.89. However, new shoppers can get a FREE $5 credit and drop the price even further — down to just $18.89!!
Just follow these steps to get this deal:
- Create an account on Raise.com. You will need to include the referral code in order to get the credit – which is PPinchin.
- You will be asked for your mobile number so that they can verify your account. If you are signing up on your mobile device, you will even be provided with an app you can use to shop (sweet)!!
- Once you verify your code, you will see the $5 credit in your account.
- Add your $26 Starbucks card to your cart.
- Once the credit and code are applied, your final purchase price will be as low as $18.89!!!
This is in the form of an egift/voucher. That means you can add the code to your Starbucks app on your phone, show the voucher on your phone to be scanned or print and take the voucher with you. Your gift card will be sent to you within 24 hours after you make your purchase.
There are other cards available and you can use the $5 credit towards your purchase of ANY card! Just remember that you are limited to one redemption per account.