One of the hottest toys right now is the Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll. Both Walmart and Target have her priced at less than $13, but finding her in local stores (and even online) is proving difficult for many shoppers! You still may find her in your store, so if you see one – grab it while you can !
If you have looked and can not find one (or don’t live near a store to be able to get there to check out the toy department), Amazon has actually dropped the price! She was previously listed for $24.99, but right now, the price is $14.99!
- Inspired by the hit new Disney animated film, Frozen
- Girls will love reenacting their favorite scenes from the movie
- Elsa sparkles in an ethereal gown
- Features a gorgeous light blue gown with sparkles and sheer white overcoat
- Award winner of The 2014 TimetoPlayMag.com Most Wanted Toy List
If you want one of these dolls, it may be worth paying a bit more (around $2) just to make sure you get one! I’d place my order before the price goes back up again — click HERE to order one!
**Shipping is free if you are a member of Amazon Prime or if you spend $35 on qualifying Amazon purchases. Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.