For all of you Silhouette users – here is a fun and easy craft perfect for Valentine’s Day! You can make these adorable DIY Bendy Cards and envelope in just 10 minutes or less. Even better you can save money, while making something personal for someone you care about. I made this super cute Date Cards Valentine for my hubby with just a Silhouette machine, glue and some scrapbook paper!
- Silhouette Portrait or Cameo Machine
- 2 DCVW Scrapbooking cardstock papers
- Supplies to decorate
1. Use 2 DCVW scrapbooking papers to fit your design.
2. Go to the Silhouette Store online and purchase the template HERE (cost $1.99).
3. Lay 1 sheet of cardstock/scrapbook paper on the cutting mat. Go to cut settings and select “Cardstock” change blade to a “4” and click “cut”.
4. Once all pieces have been cut, begin to assemble the card. Assembly is self explanatory. The largest piece folds into an envelope. The remaining pieces create the “bendy” card.
5. Finish with decorating your card with ribbons, die cuts, vinyl and more! Enjoy 🙂