Every girl needs a little glitter in her life. These DIY Glitter Magnets are fantastic for decorating the refrigerator or spicing up your teens locker.
- Clothes Pins
- Mod Podge
- Magnet Tape
- Generously paint a heavy coating of mod podge on the top piece of the clothes pin.
- Over a paper towel or piece of paper gently pour glitter over mod podge. Don’t worry about using too much, the excess will fall onto the paper and can be reused.
- Tap the sides of the clothes pin to knock off any excess glitter.
- Set aside and allow to dry for approximately 10 minutes. Once the glitter is dry dab one more coating of mod podge atop the glitter. This will seal on the glitter so it does not easily fall off.
- Allow another 10-12 minutes to dry.
- Measure a piece of magnetic tape to fit to the length of your clothes pin. Remove the removable sticker and stick to the back of the clothes pin.
- Place your glitter magnets where ever you need a little extra sparkle and enjoy!
***These magnets can hold a good amount of weight, 2-3 papers, a picture and so on!