If you want an easy soup that will warm you to your toes and fill you up, you need to make this super easy cheeseburger soup! It’s delicious and so simple to make that you’ll want to add it to your regular menu rotation for the cool months. My family loves when I make this!
I’m all about quick and easy meals, especially after working all day! If I can whip up a delicious meal in a few minutes – count me in!
I will sometimes change things up a bit when I make mine. Sometimes, I toss some bacon on mine to make bacon cheeseburger soup!! YUMMY!!!!!
The recipe below will feed around four people. If you have a larger family (or want more leftovers), you will want to double it. Trust me, this soup tastes amazing reheated too!
Other dishes you need to try:Print
Easy Cheeseburger Soup
Quick and easy soup you can make that your entire family will love!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Soup
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 lb Velveeta, cubed
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 dill pickle spears, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brown the hamburger, and drain the grease.
- Add the browned hamburger to a large pot.
- Set the stove to medium-high heat.
- Add the sour cream, milk, Velveeta, potatoes, pickles, onion, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, basil, and parsley to the pot.
- Salt and pepper the mixture and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cover.
- Stir occasionally.
- Continue to cook until the potatoes and onion are soft.
- Salt and pepper and serve.
Keywords: cheeseburger soup, easy cheeseburger soup recipe