Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
A quick and easy soup you can make that your entire family will love!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Soup
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 lb Velveeta, cubed
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 dill pickle spears, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brown the hamburger, and drain the grease.
- Add the browned hamburger to a large pot and turn stove to medium-high heat.
- Add the sour cream, milk, Velveeta, potatoes, pickles, onion, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, basil, and parsley to the pot.
- Salt and pepper the mixture and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cover.
- Stir occasionally.
- Continue to cook until the potatoes and onion are soft (around 30 – 35 minutes).
- Salt and pepper and serve.
*For an added twist, add crumbled bacon to the top and transform it into bacon cheeseburger soup.
Keywords: cheeseburger soup, easy cheeseburger soup recipe