This easy Christmas tree cake will impress your family and friends.
Baking desserts that wow is such a fun part of Christmas to me! Just because a dessert is super simple to make, doesn’t mean anyone else needs to know that, right? It can be our little secret as to how easy this cake it to make!
If you want an easy tutorial on how to make the Christmas trees for this cake, check our our Easy Christmas Tree Cupcakes for directions!
Find other fun holiday recipes:
- White Cake Mix
- White Frosting
- Green Candy Melts
- Chocolate Candy Melts
- Bake the cake mix as directed on the box, in two 8" round pans.
- Allow the cake to cool.
- Remove the cakes from the pan.
- Place one cake on a cake plate.
- Spread a thin layer of the frosting on the top of the cake.
- Place the other round cake on top of the first, being careful to center it in the middle.
- Frost the whole cake, keeping the sides smooth.
- Sprinkle the top of the cake with ice crystal sprinkles.
- Create your Christmas trees, using the candy melt (See tutorial -- we make the trunk out of melts to make these taller).
- Once the trees are cool, and hardened, gentle press them into the frosting along the sides of the cake.
- Store the cake in the refrigerator.