This is one of my favorite go to meals! It takes just a few simple ingredients to transform themselves into flavorful, creamy enchiladas! They are honestly one of my favorite dishes to make as it is about 45 minutes from start to finish (and that includes baking time)!Print
Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Super easy dinner meal — that takes just 45 minutes from start to finish!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Dinner Entree
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 cups of cubed chicken (I buy Tyson as it is already cut up for me)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of sour cream (divided)
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 5 – 6 Tbs freshly chopped cilantro (divided)
- 6 8″ flour or whole wheat tortilla shells
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Cook chicken thoroughly. Add soup, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of cheese and 3 tablespoons of cilantro to the pan. Stir until well mixed and cheese is melted.
- Use 1/4 or 1/3 measuring cup and scoop onto tortilla shell. Fold down top and bottom of shell and then roll until closed. Place in pan, seam side down.
- Spread remaining sour cream across the top of the shells. Add additional cheese and cilantro across the top. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with additional sour cream or salsa (as desired). Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Tortilla