Easy Raspberry Hand Pies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 10-12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Raspberry Pie Filling
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Set your pie crusts out to come to room temperature, while you prepare everything else.
- Pre-heat your oven to 425.
- Scramble the egg, and set it aside.
- Using a 4″ biscuit cutter, cut five to six circles out of each pie crust.
- Place the circles, one at a time, on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Place a single tablespoon of pie filling in the center of each circle. Don’t use more than a tablespoon, it’s more than enough.
- Fold the circle in half, and use a fork to seal the edges.
- Once all the pies are filled, brush the tops with the egg, so it has a nice golden color when it bakes.
- Bake at 425 for ten minutes.
- While the pies are cooking, mix together the powdered sugar and milk to form an icing.
- Remove the pies from the oven, and place them on a cooling rack covered with a sheet of wax paper.
- Drizzle the icing liberally over each pie.
- Allow them to cool for 15-20 minutes before eating.