Easy Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese
This mac & cheese recipe is super simple to make. Just toss a few items into the crockpot and it will be ready in just a few hours!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours 30 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 mins
- 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons of margerine, cut into pieces (can use butter)
- 3 cups of grated cheddar cheese (from the block)
- 3/4 – 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup of milk (we use skim or 2%)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Boil the macaroni for 6 – 8 minutes
- In the slow cooker, add the cheese, margarine, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, and pepper.
- Slowly mix in the noodles.
- Cook for 2 – 2 1/2 hours on low heat.
**To have creamery mac and cheese, reduce cook time by 45 minutes and/or add additional milk.