Easy Swedish Meatballs
Quick and easy, these are the most awesome Swedish meatballs you’ll ever taste!!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Entree
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef broth or stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Combine the hamburger, egg, panko, onion, allspice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Put the olive oil and the butter in a pan, and let it get hot.
- Form the meat mixture into medium sized balls, and place them in the pan.
- Cook the meatballs on medium-high heat.
- Turn the meatballs as they cook, until they are crispy brown and cooked through.
- Remove the meatballs from the pan, and put them on a plate with a paper towel to let them drain.
- Sprinkle the grease in the pan with the flour, stir to combine.
- Stir in the beef broth, cream, Worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard until it begins to thicken.
- Add the meatballs back in, and cook on low for ten more minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Keywords: Easy Swedish Meatballs, Swedish Meatballs Recipe, How to Make Swedish Meatballs