I don’t know about you, but my kids are obsessed with all things emoji! My son is even asking me for an emoji pillow for his birthday.
I don’t get the obsession, but I do understand that kids love them and want to enjoy playing with them in any way they can. Why not turn breakfast into an emoji breakfast?
Make your very own emoji pancakes and surprise your kids. They will think you are the best ever!! You might even get a few kiss emojis sent to you too!Print
- Category: Breakfast
- Pancakes (scratch or box mix)
- Black frosting (gel or writing style)
- Red frosting (gel or writing style)
- Make pancakes as usual – just make them large so that you have room to decorate.
- Use the black frosting to make the eyes. Draw a circle and then fill it in on one side and then draw a half circle to make the other eye.
- Draw the lips by making a 3 — just make sure the first hump on the shape is pointed and the bottom one is rounded.
- Draw a heart with the red frosting.
- Add syrup (if you would like) and enjoy!!
Make sure that the frosting does not have a thick tip as those are more difficult to use when drawing.