Have you ever heard of mystery shopping? This is when you are paid to go into stores to shop and report back on all sorts of topics ranging from cleanliness to friendliness of the staff. Yes – there IS a way to get paid to shop!
The only problem is finding a legitimate company. Because, let’s face it, there are so many businesses out there claiming to be something they’re not, and you want to stay clear of them. One company you can trust is The Source. In fact, right now, they are looking for field agents to complete mystery shopping at various grocery stores!
So, what exactly does a Field Agent do? Field Agents with The Source are independent contractors who get paid to complete evaluations, inspections or even services based upon specific criteria (usually done anonymously).
Mystery shop programs can often be anonymous, or unrevealed. During a mystery shop program, you may be asked to pose as a regular customer while performing your evaluation. Once you are through with your project, you simply report your collected data via an online evaluation form.
What is great is that there are many of these projects going on right now! Why should you consider signing up?
- There are ongoing unrevealed mystery shop projects at various local grocery stores.
- It is a great way to get reimbursed for your groceries (paid twice a month)
- Take no more than about 30 minutes to report your findings.
You might even wonder exactly WHAT the project would entail. Project details include:
- Counting the number of associates in each department.
- Evaluate whether the associates are actively engaging with customers.
- Report back on how associates are engaging with customers.
- Report back on how associates respond to specific questions.
It is really that simple!