If you have a Nexus device, chances are you are just a couple steps away from getting a free $20 Gift Card to Best Buy! Android Pay is a simple way you can pay at almost any checkout using your phone’s or tablet’s tap to pay option! Most checkouts have this option if they accept credit or debit cards, even small grocery stores! You can even pay at most fast food restaurants this way as well. Here’s the details on how you can get your free gift card, and what devices are included:
- The devices eligible for this promotion are: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6.
- This promotion is valid through December 31, 2015 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first – so don’t wait! Do it today!
- You are eligible for the gift if you are a US Nexus user who already has or who installs Android Pay on a Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P running Android KitKat 4.4 and higher, and you use tap and pay to make purchases at participating locations in the US wherever contactless payments are accepted(which is a LOT of stores and restaurants!) That means tablets count too!
- Most major bank debit cards are included as viable card options. Here’s the full list: American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Citi, Discover, Navy Federal Credit Union, PNC, Regions, TD Bank, USAA, US Bank, Well Fargo. Credit cards (not debit cards) from the following companies are eligible as well: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa.
- The $20 e-gift card will then be added to your Android Pay app within a few days of your purchase! That’s it!