Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for February 20, 2014! Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
FREE KINDLE BOOKS
- Planet Urth (Book 1) (Planet Urth Series)
- 101 Facts… Turtles! Turtle Book for Kids.
- Ripley’s RBI 01: Scaly Tale
- Bloom (The Bloom Trilogy)
- Remembered (The Vistira Trilogy: Book 1)
- The Wild One (The De Montforte Brothers)
- Legal Ease (Sutton Capital Series Contemporary Romance)
- The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy, book 1)
- Into the Darkness (Darkness #1)
Mystery / Thriller
- Deadly Offerings (Deadly Trilogy)
- The Pleasure of pain
- Somebody Doesn’t Like Sarah Leigh
- Death Came Dressed in White (Emerson Ward Series)
- Florida Is Murder (Due Justice and Surface Tension Mystery Double Feature) (Florida Mystery Double Feature)
- A Tale of Two Cities
- The Illest Na Na (Episode 1)
- The Wanted Bride (A Contemporary Romance)
- Coming Home: Jackson Falls Book 1 (Jackson Falls Series)
- Coven (The Elise Michaels Series, #1 )
- Gluten Free Recipes: The Complete Guide For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and More (Every Day Recipes)
- Indian Recipes: The Complete Guide to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and More (Every Day Recipes)
- Latest Top 45 Newest, Popular, Healthy, Quick & Easy Fruit Recipes
- Paleo Desserts (Quick N’ Easy Paleo)
- 35 Slow Cooker Pork Recipes: Pulled Tenderloin Meals to Quick and Easy Pork Chop Recipes for Your Crock Pot
FREE NOOK BOOKS
- Wanderings of a Teenage Mind
- Letters to a File
- The Pancake That Saved Silicon Valley and other NaPoWriMo Poems 2013
Mystery / Thriller
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.
If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.