Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for June 26, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Witch Hollow and the Wrong Spell (Book 1 of 5)
- Diary of a Wimpy Villager: Book 8 (An unofficial Minecraft book)
- Clone Three (The Clone Chronicles Book 1)
- A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring)
- Books for Kids: Wiggly the Worm (Bedtime Stories For Kids Ages 4-8): Short Stories for Kids, Kids Books, Bedtime Stories For Kids, Children Books, Early Readers (Fun Time Series for Early Readers)
- Weight Loss Smoothies: 9-Day Detox & Cleanse – Over 50 Recipes Included!
- Spice Explosion: The Handheld Guide To Mouthwatering Dishes [A Precise Cookbook]
- Slow Cooker Recipes: Deliciously Simple Low Carb Recipes For Healthy Living
- Clean Eating: Amazingly Delicious Recipes To Jump Start Your Weight Loss, Increase Energy and Feel Great! (Clean Food Diet Book 1)
- Slow Cooker Recipes Complete Boxed Set – Best Tasting Slow Cooker Recipes: 3 Books In 1 Boxed Set – 2015 Slow Cooking Recipes
- DON’T WASTE TIME: FOUR SIMPLE STEPS TO GET YOUR TIME
- Soaring Hope: Imagining Life As It Ought To Be
- How to Live on 24 Hours a Day
- A Mental Health Survival Guide: How to Manage the Severities of Multi-Mental Health Diagnosis
- The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.