Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for March 20, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Bex Carter 1: Aunt Jeanie’s Revenge (The Bex Carter Series)
- The Tale of the Clownfish and the Great Shark (Fun Rhyming Children’s Books)
- Minecraft: Diary of a Wimpy Villager (Book 3): (An unofficial Minecraft book)
- Forsaken (Book #1) (Daughters of the Sea)
- Childrens Book:Derek the Dragon and the Tooth Ache (Illustrated Picture Book for ages 2-6,funny bedtime story kids collection 4)
- The New Old Bar: Classic Cocktails and Salty Snacks from The Hearty Boys
- Cookbooks: Famous Recipes Cookbook; Rediscover 70 All-Time Super Star Classic Recipes
- Quirk Books D.I.Y. Gift Guide
- Muffin Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes (Slow Cooker Cookbook): Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes That Cook Themselves
- 100 Study Secrets (Your Teachers Don’t Want You To Know About)
- Lifting the Veil of Anger: A Woman’s Companion in Managing Anger and Getting Comfortable with Your Emotions
- I Decide: How to Make Decisions to Get What You Want! (Your Blended Self Book 1)
- Success and Happiness – Quotes to Motivate Inspire & Live by
- Subconscious Mind Power: How to Use the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.