Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for March 25, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- I Think My Mom’s a Superhero: Early Reader Superhero Fiction – Kids Read Along Books (Moms Are Superheroes Series Book 1)
- Lonnie the Lion (Level One Reader Children’s Book, Children Ages 3-8)
- Attack on the Overworld, Book One: Finding Herobrine
- My Dad is a Butthead
- Harbinger of Doom ( Epic Fantasy Three Book Bundle)
- VEGAN (Go & Stay) Manual
- Salads To Go
- Gifts in Jars: Recipes for Easy, Delicious, Inexpensive DIY Gifts in Jars (Jar Recipes, Jar Gifts, Homemade Gifts)
- Provence Food and Wine: The Art of Living
- DIY Protein Bars: The Fastest, Easiest, And Most Healthy DIY Protein Bar Recipes (Protein – Muscle Building – Weight Lifting – Fitness)
- Alexander the Great: The Macedonian Who Conquered the World
- Confessions of a Woman Saved by Grace
- Financial Freedom: By Following The Best Personal Finance Investing Advice Available
- 99 Journal Writing Templates – Easy Journal Prompts and Journal Entries
- Positive Thinking: The Art Of Changing Your Thinking From Negative To Positive (Mindset – How To Change Your Life By Changing Your Thinking)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.