Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for March 6, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Taming Your Pet Monster: An Operational Guide (Absolutely Hilarious!)
- Tongue Twisters for Kids
- Minecraft Ultimate Secrets Handbook: Minecraft Secrets Handbook. Over 300 Awesome Minecraft Tricks & Secrets. Suggestions and Hints of Minecraft. Hidden … Minecraft Handbook, Minecraft Handbooks)
- The Librarian (Book Two: Unhappily Ever After)
- The Librarian (Book One: Little Boy Lost)
- Just Add Salt (Hetta Coffey Series, Book 2)
- Fatal Flowers (The Serial Killer Chronicles Book 1)
- Torch Scene: A Reed Ferguson Mystery (A Private Investigator Mystery Series – Crime Suspense Thriller Book 6)
- Daisy McDare And The Deadly Legal Affair (Cozy Mystery) (Daisy McDare Cozy Creek Mystery Book 2)
- Death of a Dapper Snowman (Stormy Day Mystery Book 1)
- Dutch oven Cookbook: Delicious, Quick & Easy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Dutch oven Recipes For the busy you
- Mediterranean Slow Cooker: 101 Best of Easy and Delicious Mediterranean Slow Cooker Recipes to a Healthy Life
- Secrets To Delicious Pressure Cooker Recipes: The Secret Stash Of The Experts!
- 50 Cheap Healthy Meals – Easy Vegetarian Recipes On a Budget (Vegetarian Cookbook and Vegetarian Recipes Collection 2)
- Eat Like A Farm Girl; 3 Ingredient Plant Based Recipes
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.