Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for May 21, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Dying for the Highlife: A Dan Reno Novel
- Deceptive Cadence (The Conor McBride Series – Suspense Thriller Book 1)
- Crime Czar: a Hard-Boiled New Orleans Legal Thriller (Tubby Dubonnet #5) (The Tubby Dubonnet Series)
- No Good Deed: A Psychological Thriller (The Mark Taylor Series Book 1)
- A Thousand Tombs (Gen Delacourt Mystery Book 4)
- The BBQ & Outdoor Grilling Cookbook: 110 Recipes for Everything from Appetizers to Desserts
- The Hoosier Mama Book of Pie: Recipes, Techniques, and Wisdom from the Hoosier Mama Pie Company
- Restaurant Recipes : Famous Restaurant Recipes,Discover The World’s Most Wanted Recipes !
- Dump Dinners: 125 Chicken, One Pan, Quick & Easy Dinners (Quick Meals, Make Ahead, One Pot)
- Clean Food Diet: Avoid processed foods and eat clean with few simple lifestyle changes(free nutrition recipes)(natural food recipes) (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 4)
- The Identity Switch: An Effortless, Lethal Method for Unavoidable Success
- The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success
- The New Meaning of Rich: Four Principles of Wealth That Will Change Your Life
- The Joy of less Book 1 Discovering Your Inner Minimalist
- Bodyweight Training: Double Your Strength Using Body Weight for Circuit Training Workout (Bodyweight training books, bodyweight circuit training, bodyweight exercises)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.