Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for May 27, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Incredibly Delicious Cookbook Bundle: Quick and Easy Salad and Casserole Recipes from the Mediterranean Region (Healthy Cookbook Series 20)
- Top 30 Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women: Set It and Forget It (First Vegetarian Recipes Cookbook for Busy Women 2)
- Low Carb Food List: What to Eat While on a Low Carb Diet (Low Carb Diet: A List of Low Carb Foods to Help you Lose Weight Fast and What to Eat to Lose Weight)
- Fermented Vegetables: How to ferment vegetables and why they are the ultimate superfood
- The Tomato Cookbook: 33 Amazing Tomato Dishes That You’ve Never Thought About!
- The Will
- The Motivation Switch: 77 Ways to Get Motivated, Avoid Procrastination, and Achieve Success
- A Personal Mission Statement: Your Road Map to Happiness
- The Art of Saying NO with Grace and Respect
- Body Language: 25 Amazing Tips and Tricks on How to Learn Eye Reading (Body Language, Body Language books, body language 101)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.