Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for October 2, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Lula’s Brew
- Children Books: Willy the Whale (Bedtime Stories For Kids Ages 4-8): Kids Books – Bedtime Stories For Kids – Children’s Books – Early Readers – Free Stories (Fun Time Series for Beginning Readers)
- The Piano Girl – Part One (Counterfeit Princess Series)
- I Think My Mom’s a Superhero (Super Family Children’s Books): Super Family Children’s Books (Moms Are Superheroes Series Book 1)
- The Crystal Series Boxed Set: A Christian Romantic Suspense Series (Books 1 – 3: Searchlight, Surrender & Insurrection)
- Lunch Box Recipes: Light Up Your Kids’ Faces And Take Lunch To The Next Level With 49 Satisfying And Nutritious Lunch Box Recipes That Take Minutes to … Meals, Dinner Recipes, Healthy Snacks)
- 20 Easy Pumpkin Recipes: Quick and Easy Pumpkin Recipe Cookbook (Quick and Easy Cooking Series)
- The Best Dump Cakes, Poke Cakes, Cobblers, and Other Classic Dessert Recipes
- The Lazy Cook: 2 – Quick And Easy Sweet Treats
- DUMP CAKE COOKBOOK: Delicious & Easy To Make Cakes The Family Will Love (Dump Cake Recipes)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.