Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for September 11, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Canning, Pickling and Freezing with Irma Harding: Recipes to Preserve Food, Family and the American Way
- Vegetarian Recipes For Nutritious Life: The Ultimate Top 100 Healthy, Simple, Delicious Vegetarian Soup, Appetizer, Sandwich, Salad, Breakfast, Main Dish, … Complete Vegetarian Cooking Book Series 3)
- How To Grow Healthy & Tasty Cucumbers (How To eBooks Book 48)
- Fermenting: How to Ferment Vegetables
- Grandma’s Simple Cookbook:OMG EZ 120 Recipes
- Social Anxiety: Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Fear, Shyness, and Social Phobia to Achieve Success in all Social Situations
- Self Confidence – 52 Proven Ways To Gain Self Confidence, Boost Your Self Esteem and End Self Doubt
- What’s Wrong With Me?: A Girl’s Book of Lessons Learned, Inspiration and Advice
- Self Discovery Journal: 121 Thought Provoking Questions: Journal Questions for Women (Notebook)
- 200 Motivational and inspirational Quotes That Will Inspire Your Success
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.