Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for April 16, 2014! Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
FREE KINDLE BOOKS
- Baby Chicken (A Heroic Tale Picture Book for Kids): Baby Chicken eBook: Story for Kids
- Loose Teeth: (A Funny Rhyming Kid’s Book For Ages 4-8)
- Treasure from the Past (Big Honey Dog Mysteries Easter Special Edition) – a mystery adventure for children ages 9 to 12
- Gritty Kitty: Half Past Curfew
- My Monster Burrufu
- When Girlfriends Step Up
- Betting On You (Always a Bridesmaid)
- Just One Reason
- His Witness To Evil
- Call Me Cat
Mystery / Thriller
- The Devil’s Grin (An Anna Kronberg Thriller)
- The Becoming
- Girl Jacked (A Jack Stratton Novel)
- The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag: Skeletons in the Closet: Book 1 in the Misadventures of the Laundry Hag series
- Before (new adult) (Bombshells)
- When Mountains Move: A Novel
- The Great Darkening (Epic of Haven Trilogy)
- The Lutheran Ladies’ Circle: Plucking One String
- The Joy Of Minimalism: How To Simplify Your Life With Less (Simple Living, Declutter, Organized Life)
- Irreparable Harm (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller No. 1)
- Maui Widow Waltz (Islands of Aloha Mystery Series #1)
- Stop Being Lazy Right Now!: How To Break The Procrastination Pattern Forever !! Get Your Black Belt in Getting Things Done !! Improve your Life and Get Results !! WHY WAIT? CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW !!
- Black Is Not A Color (The Ava Series)
FREE NOOK BOOKS
- Penalties in the Locker Room
- Caught In The Moment
- Marriage by Contract Part 1
- Laura’s Big Win
- Take Me
Mystery / Thriller
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.
If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.