Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for December 7, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- 1,001 Best Hot and Spicy Recipes
- Gifts in Jars: Recipes for Easy, Delicious, Inexpensive DIY Gifts in Jars (Jar Recipes, Jar Gifts, Homemade Gifts)
- Clean Food Diet: Avoid processed foods and eat clean with few simple lifestyle changes(free nutrition recipes)(natural food recipes) (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 4)
- Cast Iron Cookbook: Vol.1 Breakfast Recipes
- Low Carb: Diet Demystified – How To Successfully Follow A Low Carb Lifestyle For Rapid Weight Loss (Health Wealth & Happiness Book 20)
- The Ultimate Guide To Increasing Your Productivity: Get More Things Done In Your Life Within The Next Thirty Days and Onwards (How to be more productive, … organisation, productivity tips,)
- Taming the Tongue: The Power of Spoken Words
- Money Saving Tips: Spend Like a Cheapskate and Live Like Royalty (Frugality, Minimalism, Minimalist Living, Money Management)
- Prepping For Beginners: A Complete Step-By-Step Preppers Guide On How To Prepare For A Food Shortage And How To Prepare For Disaster Now (Prepping For … Preppers Pantry, Prepping For Survival)
- Prepping: How To Survive Off The Grid: The Essential Guide On Prepping For Survival And Prepping On A Budget So You Could Survive A Disaster Tomorrow (Prepping, … Prepping On A Budget, Prepping Guide)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.