Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for February 24, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Hour of the Rose (Draycott Abbey Romance Book 1)
- First Desires: 10 ‘First in a Series’ Romance Book Box Set
- The Paranormal 13 (13 free books featuring witches, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, psychics, Loki, time travel and more!): Boxed Set Including a 14th free novel!
- All For Anna (Letting Go Book 1)
- That Night (One Night Stand Book 1)
- Cook Like An Italian! Authentic, Healthy And Delicious Recipes Cookbook
- How to Create a Complete Meal in a Jiffy (How To Cook Everything In A Jiffy Book 6)
- Cast Iron Cookbook: The Essential Cast Iron Cookbook Of Delicious, Nutritious Recipes You Can Cook Tonight! Cast Iron Cookbook Series And Cast Iron Cookbook … Recipes, Cast Iron Cookbook Books,)
- 219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!
- 3 Fruit Pie Recipes — Apple, Cherry, Crisp Persimmon (Food and Nutrition Series Book 7)
- The Ultimate Texting Guide: 6 Steps To Make Her Want To See You Again
- The Art of Learning: A Simple Handbook to Improve your Learning Techniques (Instruction Methods, learn easy, Memory Improvement, Self-discipline, personal skills, Study skills, Cognitive Psychology,)
- Improve Your Memory: How to gain more clarity, retain knowledge and obtain mental mastery (Master Your Memory Power Book 1)
- Cultivating Love: Growing Character
- Hydrogen Peroxide: How to Clean Naturally, Improve Your Health, and Much, Much, More!
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.