Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for January 20, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Making Waves (What Now? Collection Book 1)
- JULIA JONES – My Worst Day Ever! – Book 1: Diary Book for Girls aged 9 – 12 (Julia Jones’ Diary)
- A to Z of Silly Animals – The Best Selling Illustrated Children’s Book for All Ages by Sprogling (The Silly Animals Series 1)
- Harbinger of Doom ( Epic Fantasy Three Book Bundle)
- Dream Big, Little Pig!
- Hearty Soups: A Collection of Homemade Soups
- The Greatest Brunch Recipes In The World: Delicious, Fast & Easy Brunch Recipes You Will Love!
- The Best Sandwich Recipes In History: Delicious, Easy and Fast Breakfast Sandwich Recipes
- Mini Pies and Muffin Tin Recipes: 40 Quick and Easy Gourmet Recipes to Impress your Guests
- 35 Recipes For Comforting Winter Soups – Easy Homemade Soups For Wintertime (The Amazing Recipes for Soup and Ultimate Soup Recipes Collection Book 1)
- Emotalerting: The Art of Managing the Moment
- The Creativity Manual: The book for right-brained thinking in a left-brained world – reconnect with your inner child (How to create 1)
- Bad Habits No More: 25 Steps to Break Any Bad Habit
- Reboot Your Life: A 12-day Program for Ending Stress, Realizing Your Goals, and Being More Productive
- Socially Accepted: A Self-Help book for the Socially Awkward
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.