Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for December 22, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- The Quest: The Untold Story of Steve, Book One: The Tale of a Hero
- Funny Jokes for Kids (EARLY & BEGINNER READERS): 125+ Hilarious Jokes
- Maya & Filippo See Impossible Things in the Garden City
- A March of Kings (Book #2 in the Sorcerer’s Ring)
- A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer’s Ring)
- The Look of Love (The Sullivans)
- Almost a Bride, a western romance (Wyoming Wildflowers Book 1)
- That Night (One Night Stand Book 1)
- Finding My Prince Charming
- The Passion Thief
- Crockpot Recipes: 24 Extremely Delicious, Easy, Cheap, Family Slow Cooker Dinners-Amazing Crockpot Recipes You Won’t Believe Came Out Of A Slow Cooker … Cooker Recipes, Crock Pot Recipes, Book 6)
- Amazing Casseroles: Quick & Simple, Step-by-Step Casserole Recipes Your family Will Love
- Hearty Soups: A Collection of Homemade Soups
- Panini Recipes: Italian Sandwich Secrets
- Paleo Diet: 7 Day Paleo Diet Plan For Improved Health And Weight Loss-Transform The Way Your Body Looks, Feels And Performs Through Paleo Diet (Paleo Diet, … Paleo Diet Recipes, Paleo Diet Book 6)
- The Last Fairytale (Gen Delacourt Mystery Book 2)
- About Hana (The Hana Du Rose Mysteries Book 1)
- For I Am With You
- Maternal Harbor
- The Vanishing Game
- How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog
- Remove Negative Thinking: How to Instantly Harness Mindfulness and The Power of Positive Thinking (The #GirlBizMind Series Book 1)
- Bad Habits No More: 25 Steps to Break Any Bad Habit
- Steve Jobs – The Inspirational Life Story Of Steve Jobs, The Fruit Company That Changed Our World (Inspirational Life Stories By Gregory Watson Book 8)
- Taming the Tongue: The Power of Spoken Words
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.