Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for January 8, 2015. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Soups & Stews 101: Master Soups and Stews with 101 Great Recipes
- 50 Recipes For Breakfast Casseroles – Casserole Recipes To Serve For Breakfast or Brunch (Breakfast Ideas – The Breakfast Recipes Cookbook Collection 14)
- The American Comfort Foods Cookbook
- 30 Gluten Free Meals – Tasty Gluten Free Dinner Recipes To Try Tonight (Gluten Free Cookbook – The Gluten Free Recipes Collection 2)
- 50 Fruit Smoothie Recipes For Breakfast – Fruit Smoothies To Start Your Day Off Right (Breakfast Ideas – The Breakfast Recipes Cookbook Collection 11)
- The Heart of Abundance: A Simple Guide to Appreciating and Enjoying Life
- How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog
- Harsh But True: 11 Tough Facts About Life That Successful People Know But You Don’t
- Happiness 365: One-a-Day Inspirational Quotes for a Happy YOU (The Happiness 365 Inspirational Series Book 1)
- Taming the Tongue: The Power of Spoken Words
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.