Here is today’s list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for November 18, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and can read any Kindle books.
** These books are all free as of the time we do the post. Prices change quickly on Amazon, so if you don’t see that it is free, that is why. Just make sure you check the price before you download.
- Children’s Books: EVERYONE HAS A MOTHER (Fun, Adorable, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book, for Beginner Readers, Honoring Mothers of all Kinds, Including Animals, Ages 2-8)
- Jingle All the Way
- Children’s Book: Being Thankful!: Thanksgiving Stories for Children & Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids (Great for bedtime stories & beginning readers) (Thanksgiving Books for Children)
- The Great PJ Elf Chase: A Christmas Eve Tradition
- Old Story New: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God
- Relaxation And Stress Reduction Through Home Maintenance: How to Maintain A Clean And Tidy House To Eliminate Unnecessary Stress From Your Life (home, … neat and tidy cottage, relieve stress)
- Happiness 365: One-a-Day Inspirational Quotes for a Happy YOU (The Happiness 365 Inspirational Series Book 1)
- Productive Energy!: 57 Ways To Embrace Change & Defeat Your Procrastination For Good: Procrastination Self Help
- EDGY Conversations: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Outrageous Success
- Love Yourself: How to Have More Self- Confidence and How to Be Happy (How to Love Yourself, Feel Confident and Be Happy Book 2)
NOTE: If you happen to inadvertently purchase a Kindle which is no longer free, you can get a refund. Learn more about Kindle Return Policies.
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.