In celebration of Earth Day, ThredUp is offering a free swap credit ($13.95) for anyone who signs up today only (April 22nd). If you have not heard of this site before, it is a great way to trade your children’s clothes, toys and books with other parents and get gently used ones for your own children. It’s a great way to get rid of the things you no longer need while getting new things you do. Win-Win!
Here are some other details:
- thredUP.com is where moms like you swap kids clothes toys and books online. They’re making it easy to take just one green step this Earth Day…
- Join thredUP.com for free on April 22 to receive a $13.95 swapping credit!
- You can use that credit towards your first swap – a box of pre-loved kids clothes, toys or books listed by other moms. (with the $13.95 credit, your first swap costs only $2).
- Since thredUP is a swapping community, you can also de-clutter by sending boxes of stuff your kids no longer use to other moms for free – all without leaving the house. Going green has never been easier…
- On average, swapping kids gear can lighten your overall eco-footprint by 5% (based on an EPA report and thredUP user stats).
- Since thredUP’s launch (last Earth Day) we’ve helped over 100,000 parents ‘up-cycle’ 500,000+ kids items – that’s enough gear to pave 200 miles!
To get in on this offer, you will need to head HERE to get signed up (if you sign up through the main link, you will not receive the free $13.95 swapping credit).