Frozen Banana Pops
- Prep Time: 4 hours 15 mins
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Frozen Bananas
- Chocolate chips, or chocolate melting candies
- Popsicle sticks
- Place your bananas in the freezer, peel and all.
- Leave them in overnight, or for at least 4-6 hours.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer.
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave until it’s smooth.
- Cut the bananas in half.
- Remove the peel from the bananas. TIP: Use a butter knife to slip under the edge of the peel, and sort of chip the peel away a few pieces at a time.
- Gently slide the popsicle stick in the banana. Don’t push too far, or the banana will split.
- Dip the banana in the melted chocolate, turning quickly to cover it.
- Place the Frozen Banana Pops on a glass baking sheet, and cover them in sprinkles.
- Place the baking sheet back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the treats from the freezer, and enjoy!