If you are looking for jeans, you might want to check out a great deal at Gap. Right now, men’s and women’s jeans are marked down $20.00. If you use your Visa Debit or Credit card, you will automatically save an additional 20% off of your purchase. Plus, when you spend $50.00 or more, you will get free shipping (otherwise, it is $7.00). On top that, you can earn cash back when you go through Shop at Home or Ebates to make your purchase. Here’s how to get the absolute best deal on these jeans:
2. Sign in or create your account. When you set up a new account and make your first purchase, you will receive a $5.00 first purchase bonus.
3. Search for Gap. (Or, if you don’t want to use a rebate company, just go directly to Gap.com).
4. Select your jeans – men’s or women’s. If you pick up 2 pair, you will get them shipped for free.
5. Use the code VISA20 to save 20% off (use your Visa debit or credit card).
6. Use the code GAPSHIP50 for free shipping. UPDATE: Apparently there is a problem with this code, so Gap said to place the items in your cart and call them to complete your order to get the free shipping or place the order and call them in 2 days and they will credit you back the $7.00.
Here’s a scenario purchasing jeans that originally cost $54.50 per pair:
$69.00 2 Pair of jeans at $34.50 (sale of $20 per pair)
– 13.80 20% discount
– 2.21 4% cash back through Shop at Home
– 5.00 First purchase bonus at Shop at Home
$47.99 for 2 pair or $23.99 each
If you don’t go through Shop at Home, you can still pick up 2 pair of jeans for just $55.20 shipped – which is a GREAT deal!
Thanks Living Rich with Coupons!
Your credit will be