I recently had a unique opportunity to sample some hand made bath & body products by a company called Tsaleach Bath & Body, LLC. The reason I was immediately drawn to this company was the fact that EVERYTHING is made by hand. That really impressed me as it meant that there was care and quality put into every single package. Delene, the owner and creator, was more than generous and gave me several amazing products to sample. Here is what I had a chance to use – and to help you see each product, the image above is numbered as is the description below:
1. Golden Silk Body Butter: This is a body butter that truly is smooth as silk. The scent is called “Southern Belle” (one of their signature scents) and is just so feminine – it made me feel like a woman for a minute and forget I was a mom. Well, for the five seconds it took for one of my children to come running into my room hollering for me. The ingredients they use – emu oil, honey and goat’s milk (to name a few) – are great. They can really help out any who suffers from eczema, psoriasis and other skin issues.
2. Shea Butter SLS Free – Twist ‘n Go Soap (Isaiah Scent): OK – so THIS one was my fave!!! I hate, hate, hate, the soap dispensers in public restrooms. They are just gross (in my opinion). So, I was able to use this to give my kids the soap they need without the “ick factor.” If you happen to travel, this is perfect because it can still stay in your purse and won’t be confiscated at airport security. I know that many of you have probably read abou SLS in the news lately and as a mom, it is good to know that these are completely SLS FREE! Oh – and the other thing that I loved, is that she created this scent for her son. Such a mom thing! LOL!!
3. Surprise Soap (Baby Fresh Scent): These are so great for kids. Hidden within the soap is a surprise!! So, your kids WANT to wash their hands to get to the center (kind of like a tootsie pop). My kids definitely had a lot of fun with this one too (and their hands are always so clean — but not dried out — BONUS for mom!!!!)
4. Healing Balm (aka Strech Mark Balm): The thing I loved about this was that it really made my hands soft and didn’t dry out my skin. Nothing annoys me more than putting lotion on my dry fingertips, just to have them be dry again 10 minutes later. It really is great for those deep white cracks you get in your hands from too much washing (which happens so often in the cold, winter months). I also used it on my terribly dry feet and it really made them feel great!!
5. Lotion Bar (Rain Water): What I appreciated about this product was it’s versatility. I was able to use it on my cracked heels, as a hand moisturizer and even just as a lotion! I loved that it really kept the moisture locked in all day long. What is also great is that you can even use this product as a perfume or massage bar (so now your hubby will have no excuse NOT to give you that massage you need).
6. Travel Eau De Toilette: This stuff smells just so sweet!! The name of the scent really is quite fitting – Sweet Lili Scent (named after her daughter – which is so sweet). It is truly perfect for your purse and is so great to dab on when you need to freshen up a bit. Now, for me personally, the scent was a little overpowering – but I have very sensitive sinuses, so that’s just me. If you love a nice Sweet scent – this one is for you. (Oh — and read the special offer details below to learn how you can get one of these for FREE!)
Now that you’ve read what I’ve experienced with these products, you can check out her entire list of products by heading over here. She is offering my readers a special promotional offer – when you spend $25+, you can save 5% off of your order by using the code PPINCHMOM. You’ll even get the free Travel Eau De Toilette as a bonus!! To get your free product, make sure that you do NOT add it to your cart — just leave the comment PENNY PINCHIN MOM at checkout.
This promo code/offer is good through November 30th – perfect timing for the holidays. Shipping is always $5 on orders less than $70 (but they ship only to the lower 48 – sorry AK and HI). Oh – one other thing I wanted to also mention is that if you want anything in time for the holidays, the cut off date is November 30th (as all products are made by hand and they need to allow time for preparation and shipping).
Delene wants to help you with your holiday shopping by giving ONE READER a prize package worth $33.50– which consists of ALL of the products I listed above! Entry is simple — just answer the one required question. You can also gain bonus entries as listed below. (Note that you must be 18 to enter and shipping can only be to one of the lower 48 states – sorry – no shipments to Alaska or Hawaii). Als0 – remember – all comments must be left here and not on Facebook, Twitter or Tsaleach’s Blog.
1. Take a look at all of the incredible products on MyTsaleach.com. Share what you like the best or the scent that most intrigues you by leaving a comment below.
3. Follow Tsaleach Bath & Body on Facebook.
4. Sign up to follow Tsaleach’s Bath & Body Blog.
This contest will be open from November 1st – November 14th at 11:59 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Said winner will have 48 hours in which to provide me with their mailing address so that the prize can be forwarded to them. GOODLUCK!!!
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received the same package as being given away. All opinions contained within this post are her own and were not influenced by any other parties.