Many people in this country have found that they have gluten tolerance issues. That can mean they can’t enjoy some of their favorite foods (without paying the price after the consume it).
We’ve put together this recipe for Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread! It is the perfect recipe for healthy snacking. It is very easy to make, healthy, moist and totally delicious. Like we said above, the best part is that it is totally GLUTEN FREE!
- 1½ cups all-purpose Gluten Free flour
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease or butter loaf pan.
- Mix flour, oats, white sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla extract, applesauce and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add walnuts (optional).
- Pour batter into greased pan and bake for 45 minutes (or until a knife comes out clean).