Well, color me happy – I’m feeling good again!! Not only does getting sick make it hard to want to get out of bed – your goals and other things you should get done just go to the wayside. And you know what – that is OK!
It is much more important to take care of yourself then to make sure that you make time for yourself or clean out that closet you’ve been meaning to tackle. It is about taking things one day at a time – and getting well takes center stage. That was me and now that I feel good again I am ready to set my goals for the week and see how I can do!
LAST WEEK’S GOALS
Here are last week’s goals. I was still down and out but squeezed out a few of them
1. Help the kids get Valentine’s ready for school – DONE
2. Finish the kids’ cards from Mom and Dad for Valentine’s Day – DONE
3. Have the kids’ finish their cards for their grandparents – DONE
4. Catch up on laundry – DONE
5. Order Garrett’s birthday gift – DONE
1. Clean up email – DONE
2. Print final reports for tax purposes – DONE
1. Add a new book to my eReader and enjoy a few chapters – not complete
2. At least 3 nights unplugged just relaxing – DONE (mostly because I didn’t feel well).
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 10%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
Now that I am feeling like ME again – there is a lot want/need to get done. So much was set aside while sick, so now it’s time to get it done!
1. If weather permits – take the kids to the park at least one day.
2. Catch up on laundry.
3. Clean up the basement.
4. Call and arrange for donation items to be picked up.
5. Shop for birthday party for Friday night.
6. Get Garrett’s invitations to his friends.
1. Meet with CPA about taxes.
2. Catch up on email.
3. Look into new ebook project.
1. Set up massage.
2. Download and read a new book.
Are you ready now to set your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!