I know many readers have reduced their cable bills by dropping the big name company and opting for other services such as Netflix, HuluPlus and more. Those options are great, but you can’t always watch them on your television – unless you have an adapter!
Right now, you can order a Google Chromecast HDMI Adapter for just $28 — regular price of $35!
- Stream online video, music, photos and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Supports a growing number of apps including Netflix, YouTube, HBO Go, Hulu Plus, Pandora, ESPN, MLB.TV, Google Play Movies and Music, Plex, MLS, crackle, Vevo, Rdio. Allows to cast a Chrome browser tab.
- Box includes Chromecast, HDMI extender, USB power cable, and power adapter. No remote needed.
- Easy setup: Plug into any HDTV and connect to your home WiFi network
- Works with Android phones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks
Click on over to Amazon to order yours!
**Shipping is free if you are a member of Amazon Prime or if you spend $35 on qualifying Amazon purchases. Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.
Learn more great Cable Cost Saving Tips HERE!