Goulish fingers are a simple treat you can make (that is a bit healthier than all of the other sweets).
These are another super easy treat that anyone can make. It takes just 3 simple ingredients to whip up a batch of these fun fingers for your next Halloween party.
Make sure you check out other fun Halloween treat ideas:
- Category: Kid Friendly
- Red Fruit Roll-ups
- Peanut Butter (or or other item to “glue” on the fingernails)
- First, cut the cheesesticks so that they are finger length. You can use your own finger as a guide.
- Next, use a knife to make the lines on the finger. Slightly bend the cheese stick so that the lines are more defined.
- Cut fingernails out of the fruit roll-ups. You can keep it simple by cutting them into triangles.
- “Glue” the fingernails onto the end of the cheese sticks with a dab of peanut butter (or other item to adhere the nail to the cheese).
- You’ve just made your Goulish Fingers!