Goya Grilled Chicken Tacos
- 1–2 lb of chicken breasts, sliced into 1–2” wide strips
- 2–3 cups of Goya Mojo Criollo
- 1 – 2 small chunks of mesquite wood and smoker box (optional)
- Homemade Salsa (may use store bought)
- Shredded lettuce (as much as you need for your shells – based upon desire)
- Sour Cream (if desired)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn taco shells (may also use flour tortilla shells instead)
- Place sliced chicken breasts into bowl and cover with Goya Mojo Criollo
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours
- Soak wood in water for at least 4 hours prior to grilling.
- Place wood in a grill box or on top of flame shields to start burning.
- Grill slowly, until grill marks are on the chicken and the edges are white (time will vary based upon thickness).
- Flip at least 2 – 3times over the course of 8 – 10 minutes (or until cooked throughout).
- Cube chicken into small chunks.
- Place in the bottom of the taco shell or on the tortilla
- Add lettuce, salsa, cheese and sour cream (if desired)