What mom wouldn’t love a little quiet time for Mother’s Day? Well, JAKKS Pacific is offering you just that in the form of an entertainment basket for all ages filled with these popular JAKKS Pacific toys:
- Timmy Time Small Plush — Features all key characters from the show, including Timmy, Mittens the Kitten, Ruffy the Puppy and Yabba the Duckling. These cuties are huggable and playable – the perfect collectible plush!
- Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Figures — Realistic-looking 4″ Battle Packs Figure Assortment ‘with secret reveal’ are perfectly sized for collecting, displaying and recreating scenes from the latest installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise! Each figure includes a unique LED Accessory to shine a light onto the figure to reveal its inner secret and unlock additional features on the Queen Anne’s Revenge Deluxe Ship play set (sold separately). Highly detailed 6″ Movie Moments Figures celebrate favorite characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean world.
- Disney•Pixar Cars 2 Piston Cup Patio Set — Now kids can feel like grown-ups with their very own kid-sized Disney•Pixar Cars 2 Piston Cup Patio Set! Featuring washable plastic tabletop with cool in-laid graphics that won’t scratch, fade or peel! The patio set comes with a table, umbrella and two folding patio chairs. Perfect for outdoor patios, pool decks, and backyards! Sturdy tubular steel construction and easy adult assembly.
My kids LOVED the patio set — they are 2 and 4. Once we got it set up, they immediately asked us to eat dinner at the table. I loved that the legs and umbrella both easily come apart and that the chairs also fold up. Makes for super easy storage.
We received a cute little Yabba the Duckling. My 2 year old has latched onto this and refuses to go to bed without him. He really is an adorable little guy.
My 6 year old daughter – yes daughter – could not have been more thrilled with the Pirates of the Carribbean action figure sets. She is far from your typical kindergarten girl — she is into all things boy. Of course, she loved the black light that made a skeleton face shine through. Oy vey!! LOL!!!
Once these toys were opened, I really DID get a break. They were interested in playing and allowed me to focus on making dinner. THAT was so refreshing! Gotta love brand new toys!!
One (1) lucky Penny Pinchin’ Mom Reader will win a JAKKS Pacific Entertainment Basket for all ages containing the items listed above,
valued at over $100!
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 4 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
1. What’s your favorite tip for keeping your kids entertained so you can score a little break during the day?
3. Follow Jakks Pacific on Facebook and leave a comment on this post.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, April 29th, 2011. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
If you haven’t already done so, you might want to print out this spreadsheet
to help guide you through all of the entries on all of the blogs.
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season of Giving Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!