Our next giveaway is perfect for preserving those pictures of mom (or the ones that mom loves to take), an external hard drive from Hitachi GST, that is perfect for backing up important pictures, documents, music, and much more.
The Hitachi Life Studio Mobile Plus External hard drive is available in 3 sizes, 250 GB, 300 GB, and 500 GB. Plus, each external hard drive includes an auto-sync 4 GB USB key, making your data even more portable. The external hard drive is powered via two USB cords, so you don’t have to find an outlet to power it – you just plug it into your computer, and it’s up and running.
The features include:
- Organization and Sharing: First drive that automatically pulls together and organizes photos, videos, music and documents from your computer, connected USB devices or social media outlets; making content easier to access, view and share. Interact with photos on Facebook™, Flickr™ and Picasa™ without leaving the app.
- 3D Navigation: The only external drive that displays files on a stunning 3D wall, eliminating the need to dig through folders and files to find them.
- Backup Redefined: Offers both local and online cloud backup within one interface – no more downloading and installing two separate programs. Online content is stored in its natural format, making files available from any Internet browser.
- Access to Favorite Premium Content: For the first time within an external drive, users can search, filter, watch or subscribe to millions of titles from online content providers. Catch the latest news, TV shows and music videos, or play online games, from within the LifeStudio app.
- Grab n’ Go Flexibility: First in the industry to feature an integrated USB key. Drag content onto the key for use on the go, making it easier to collaborate on team projects, share photos with friends and family, or transport documents between home and work. Modified content syncs with the drive when the key is docked.
Last May, I lost my hard drive. Not only once did this happen – but twice in less than one month!! Luckily, my photos were all recoverable from emails to family and friends who sent them back and on the hard drive of another computer. Of course, one would think that I would have learned my lesson the first time it crashed, but I didn’t. It was after the 2nd time that it happened that I realized the importance of backing up my data onto an external drive.
It is so eash to just back up my photos and other pertinent information easily onto the drive. And now, if I lose a hard drive, of course I’ll be frustrated, but I won’t have to worry about how to recover my prized possessions — my irreplaceable photos.
One (1) lucky Penny Pinchin’ Mom reader will win a
Hitachi Life Studio Mobile Plus External Hard Drive, valued at $139.99!
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 4 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
1. Visit the Hitachi LifeStudio Mobile Plus site and leave a comment here with your favorite feature of this external hard drive.
3. Follow Hitachi LifeStudio through Facebook and leave a comment on this post.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EDT, Friday, April 29, 2011. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning this prize (as well as all of the others on this site), by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
If you haven’t already done so, you might want to print out this spreadsheet
to help guide you through all of the entries on all of the blogs.
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season of Giving Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!