It isn’t often we see discounts on gift cards for stores. However, each December, Target does just that and this year is no exception!
On Sunday, December 3rd, you will save 10% off your Target gift card purchase! Even if you don’t need to give them as a gift, it is a great way to save on your own purchases for the holidays or even the every day things you need.
A few things you need to know:
- It is only available on purchases made between 2 am CST – 11:59 am CST on December, 3, 2017 (in the store or on-line).
- You are limited to one transaction (so buy them all at once).
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- You can purchase up to $300 for a maximum savings of $30.
- Gift cards will not be redeemable until December 4, 2017 at 10 am CST.
- Offer excludes Target Visa or MasterCard Gift cards
Mark your calendar – so you don’t forget! (And – don’t worry – we’ll also remind you too)!