Whenever we eat dinner at our local Chinese restaurant, I always order pork fried rice. It is one of my favorite dishes! I found a way to recreate it at home, so I can have it whenever I’d like.
This Easy Homemade Pork Fried Rice Recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes and tastes like the real deal. Plus not only is it super delicious but it is a healthy dish as well!
You can eat this dinner guilt free until your belly is full and satisfied!
You’ll want to try some of these favorite meal ideas as well:
- Stuffed Peppers (more than 100,000 pins to date)
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
Homemade Pork Fried Rice Recipe
Learn how to make pork fried rice in just a few minutes easily at home!
- Prep Time: 40 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 40 mins
- 1 cup cooked pork
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cooked pork, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 egg, scrambled
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBSP butter
- Cook pork with salt, pepper, and garlic in a slow cooker for 4 – 5 hours.
- When the pork is nearly finished (30 minutes remaining), add rice and water to either rice cooker or stove top and cook according to package instructions.
- In a small separate pan scramble up 2 eggs. Set aside.
- Finely chop carrots, celery, and onions.
- Saute veggies in 2 tablespoons butter. Add rice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients until well merged.
- Add cilantro and serve.