Homemade Raspberry Pop Tarts
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts (or make your own)
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon milk (or water)
- White Icing and Sprinkles (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut pie dough into 6 evenly sized rectangles. Repeat with the second pie crust.
- Lay parchment paper out onto a baking sheet and carefully place 6 of the rectangles 2″ inches apart.
- With a fork gently poke 3-4 sets of small holes into rectangle pieces.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam onto each rectangle.
- Place a second rectangle over top each Raspberry filled rectangle.
- Using a fork lightly press the edges of the rectangles together to make pretty crimped edges.
- Using that same fork poke 3-4 sets of holes on the top rectangle pieces.
- In a small bowl whisk the yolk of one egg and milk together. Lightly brush each pop tart with mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle icing and top with sprinkles.
- Let cool and serve!